Credits and thanks
In order to elaborate this project we have counted on the collaboration of numerous people.
- José Hipólito (El churro) thanks for his willingness and inexhaustible knowledge and anecdotes of our people.
- Antonio Laborda an official historian of our town to review the contents and add their appreciations to be as faithful as possible to reality.
- Pilar Zafra, Pámela Sprátz, Mar Alonso, Sonia Conde y Clara Ortega
English locutions and translations: Ana Barrera
- Carlos Monterola, Pámela Sprátz, Clara Ortega, A.G.V, Josefa Garrrido, Margarita Martín, Roberto Melón. Juan Luis Regulón Miguel
- Thanks to the members of the Facebook group Valdemorillo de foto for its old photos of Valdemorillo and for its affection for the history of our population.
- Some photos used on the site belong to other web spaces to which we thank for their collaboration.
Our thanks for the permission of the Camerata Antonio Soler and the Director Gustavo Sánchez to use his recording of the Symphonies of Gaetano Brunetti, artist of the court of Carlos III whose music has served as musical background of all our videos because it is the music that was heard in the moments of maximum historical splendor of Valdemorillo.
Raúl Bustillo, Estudio Goya
Web design, Graphic design, Video recording and editing, Locutions:
Clara Ortega, www.klerr.es