This spot on the outskirts of the village retains the rural charm of the past.
This public laundry was built at the beginning of the 20th century in 1914 when the tannery became small.
Like its predecessor it features three stacks at different levels, the lower level to soap up clothes, the middle one to rub and soak, and on the top level the soap was washed out to avoid the clothes to get dirty in the last rinse.
It has been active until the year 2000 and the women themselves were who cleaned the algae that remained in the piles before beginning to wash. Now with the lack of use it is common for the vegetation to cover it quickly.
Recently it has been rehabilitated, and the place is a heaven of freshness even in the hottest days where you can always enjoy the shade and the sound of the water.
The water is potable and it actually has a nice taste.
A little further down there is a granite water hole where cattlemen and shepherds came with their flocks and herds, to water the cattle with the leftover water pipes.
This pailon was located from 1900 to 1960 in Plaza del Cristo, one of the main squares of the town, but since it was not considered hygienic that the cattle was given water in the center of the town, the pailon was moved, first to another place, until being transferred in 1977 to this point, where it still is.