11-Fountain “del caño”

Fountain of the Spout

Located on the street "La Fuente" from which it takes its name.  Fuente Del Caño is the most important fountain of the town, for this reason it has always been a meeting point for neighbours. It was built in 1888 and rebuilt several times (1906-1933).

Pouring potable water constantly, it has been one of the main points of water suppliance for neighbours, until the sewerage of the village was completely finished in 1975

Although many points had already had running water, because during the 60s the water network had been taken to the different fountains scattered throughout the town, and many neighbours took advantage of this channel to bring the supply to their homes.

Leave a Comment