Valdemorillo has never been characterized by the abundance of its waters, which has not prevented that in several points of the municipality there have always been fountains for public use, which flow decreases considerably in drought seasons.
Just at the entrance of the village you can find one of the most outstanding fountains for its antiquity.
The fountain of San Juan dates from 1869, although it is suspected that its origin comes from earlier.
The “Caño de San Juan” is located in a beautiful park between San Juan Street and Caño de San Juan Street, which gives it the name.
This is a good resting point for the multiple routes that can be done walking in the surroundings of our town.
Very close to the fountain there is one of the many watering holes that are in multiple paths that Valdemorillo has to offer, which have been recently renewed.
Until the seventies there was a kiosk picnic where people would enjoy freshness and the breeze in that area.